torstai 30. huhtikuuta 2015

First days in Hungary

First days in Hungary have been very nice. On monday I arrived to Budapest about 18:20 in local time. At the airport there was one student with big sign having my name on it waiting for me. Next we drove to Gyöngyös where I will be staying for five weeks. The ride took about 1 hour from Budapest to Gyöngyös so I arrived to the local student hostel about 19:30. At the hostel I was shown my room and little bit area around the hostel, which includes a lot of cloth and shoe shops and many restaurants.

Next morning I was also shown places around the hostel and also I was told some basic things like where I can eat, what can I do in my free time and so on. And I also had alot of free time. In the evening when I went to eat I met some my aged students who asked alot of things about me and my country, after eating they also asked if I want to go and play basketball with them so that was the second evening.

This morning (Wednesday) I woke up at 6am and went to eat some breakfeast at hostel after that I went to the school with the english teacher and arranged basic things like meals and work placement. After that we went to the placement with english teacher and the vice director and arranged the working hours (8:00-16:00) and the lunch time which is from 12:00 till 13:00, and also met the other employees and worked only for couple of hours. 

Also here are some pictures which I have taken


2 kommenttia:

  1. Greetings from English lesson! We will write today CV and a covering letter for a job application.
    How are you? Today is here a rather warm but rainy day.
    I hope you're doing well and I'm looking forward to hearing from you again!
    Päivi

    VastaaPoista
  2. I sent a message earlier but google did some weird shite so it got erazed. Basically I don't have access to daily Hearth Stone as you may know. I have to do some shitty newspaper excersices. You would like the new gym teacher because she really makes you work out. That is all.

    VastaaPoista