maanantai 11. toukokuuta 2015

My adventures in a new country

After two weeks of working I still haven't got much to do at my placement, but time is running quickly mostly because of the other workers. I am working 8 hours a day, and after work I am hanging around with the local English teacher most of the time. We go sightseeing every evening and so I can see many historical Hungarian places. 

Everyday I try to eat new Hungarian dishes and the food here is just so cheap and delicious that maybe I will gain some weight here :P

Last weekend I went to some kind of school trip with the local class and the trip was just awesome. Food, sightseeing, chatting and new friends! We went to see a castle in Miskolc, caves in Miskolc, too. On Sunday we went to a zoo and we saw a lot of different kind of animals and it was funny, as well.

Pictures tell more than thousand words so here you can see some views:



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti