keskiviikko 27. toukokuuta 2015

Last weeks in Hungary

In the last two weeks, most of my free time I have been hanging out with the local students, and i visited Budapest twice. First time we went to a War museum and a Hungarian history museum. Second time we went to a huge zoo (third time I visited zoo while im here). And I also have done all of the homeworks during the last two week.

Now when the end of the trip is getting closer im feeling kind of sad, because the time has just flied away and I could only meet some of the students. And the people who I have met here are so kindful and nice to me, that I wouldn't like to go home yet.

And what can I say about this program that gave me chance to study abroad? 
Everybody should apply for it and try to get this kind of chance. Its so great way to meet new people and see other countries!

Thanks to everybody who has helped me with this trip! It has been awesome!

And here is some pictures ofcourse:




1 kommentti:

  1. Hei!


    Minun nimeni on Aino ja olen freelancer Promo logic:lla, netti media toimistolla. Olisimme kiinnostuneita lisäämään 2-3 lausetta ja linkin teidän sivullenne sovittuun hintaan vuodeksi.

    Olkaa hyvä ja ilmoittakaa jos tämä kuullostaa kiinnostavalta ja annan lisätietoja. Jos omistatte myös muita sivuja, olkaa hyvä ja liittäkää niiden URL osoitteet jotta voin käydä myös ne läpi mahdollista sopimusta varten.

    Kiitos ja pikaisiin kuulemiin!

    Ystävällisin terveisin

    Aino Nurminen
    nurmien.aino@gmail.com

    VastaaPoista